Hi, guys, I haven’t had any time to post cause I am busy with wait for SCHOOL!!!!!! yep I go to school now it’s so fun here’s a pic of me
Hi guys i have not posted in a while, the reason for that is i have started school :):):):):)
whoo I barely have had time to even touch the laptop and on weekends so busy .
well thats all for now bye bye
I have not written in a long time. I know it’s a little late for a 4th of July post, but I would like to share my experience and some yummy treats. So it was my first 4th of July not in the hospital, and it was completely amazing. I got to go to a Chinese restaurant. And I got to see fireworks for the first time in my life. It was amazing. I wore this pretty red dress with white stars with a blue cardigan. I looked like the American flag!
I went with my cousin, aunt, my mom, dad and my two brothers but sadly my brother had an accident with too much chilly sauce and he had to go back so my dad had to back with both my brothers! I was pretty bumped out but he said he would be ok with it since my older brother had a catastrophe. And then it took a long time for us to reach the perfect spot to view the fireworks!
It was amazing and I loved it. Happy belated 4th of July
Some treats to tickle your taste buds. Make orange and chocolate sugar cookies.
First make your traditional sugar cookie batter; you can use a packet mix. I prefer to make it from scratch.
Zest of oranges and then add traditional, non-GMO, organic Choco chips (oh! make sure everything is organic).
• Pre-Heat the oven
• Then bake at 250 degrees
For the decoration, you will need food coloring, butter cream icing – and use red, blue, white food coloring.
1. Frost the whole sugar cookie with blue icing- and even it out
2. Then take a piping bag, make red stripes, and make any kind of design with those three colors.
3. Use your normal butter cream to make stars and shapes, I prefer dots because there are easier to make. And that’s it!
I have not written in a long time because I was busy with christmas and toys and everything and you get the idea!!
I decided to post some new recipes. These are two new recipes I tried out. The first one is a chocolate cake I just made. Take a look!
I made it from a cake mix. And it was great ! I made the cake and frosted it . You can make it from scratch like we did for my birthday! Here’s a recipe of the chocolate cake if you would like to make it –
1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
I cup sugar
½ cup oil
¾ thick curd
6 tbs coco powder
½ tsp salt
1tsp baking soda
- Mix sugar and oil
- Add eggs
- Add dry ingredients
- Add curd
- In the end add ¼ cup boiling water
The next one is a recipe of lamb stew. And it is my own creation!
So here’s the recipe-
- Lamb cut in small pieces – 1/2 kg
- Carrots – 2 big – in roundels
- Onion – one
- tomato puree- 1 cup
- Any other vegetable of your choice . You can also take potatoes
- Garlic – 2 tbs
- Spices – cinnamon stick (1), cloves (4), peppercorn (4), salt to taste
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Marinate the lamb – rub salt, pepper and 1 tbs garlic paste and leave it for upto an hour
- Heat a little oil in the pan, and cook the lamb and onions. keep it aside
- To make your sauce- Saute Garlic, add the spices, add tomato puree let it cook and then add the cream
- Take a baking dish, layer it with the vegetables, put the lamb in , pour your sauce. And bake it for hour hour!
I am back with another recipe for you! It’s cookies this time.
- Butter 60 gms
- Brown sugar 50 gms
- White Sugar 100 gms
- All purpose flour 150 gms
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – just enough to get the dough together
- Take two separate bowl – one for dry and one for wet ingredients
- First mix the dry ingredients together
- Take butter, milk and sugar and mix it together
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture until it becomes a dough. Option – you can add chocolate chips
- Now roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter to form cookies
- Butter the pan
- Preheat the oven first and bake at 180 degree celsius or 350 degree Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes
- Let it cool and now you can frost it in the colour of your choice. Orange is perfect for Halloween
Recipe for frosting
- Colour- orange – a few drops
- Icing sugar 100 gms
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- A few drops of vanilla
Mix icing sugar and milk together, Add food colour and vanilla. Use this to glaze the cookies.
Hope the cookies work!!
We all know winter is coming and in NYC it is very cold. So I have decided to share my Hot Cocoa recipe.
So here are the ingredients for one cup
1. Cocoa Powder (unsweatend)- 1 Teaspoon
2. Chocolate – 2 to 3 cubes – grate it
3. 1 cup milk
4. OPTIONAL – 1/2 cup of heavy cream . If you use this, then just take 1/2 a cup of milk. This is great for smoothness and creaminess!!
Now get started
- Take a pot, put 1/2 cup of milk if using heavy cream ,else use 1 cup milk. Put it on low heat, mix it up
- Add cocoa powder and don’t put all your chocolate yet. Keep checking for how much sweetness you need. You can use dark chocolate if you don’t want it sweet. I would use Cadbury’s Dairy Milk. No nuts!
- Keep stirring it until you think it is done.
- Pour it in a cup
- Put marshmallows and your hot chocolate is done! Voila!!
Enjoy your hot Cuppa!
Today I am going to show you a picture I coloured. I got a colouring book from Rabani Aunty. it’s called ‘Beauty Needs Space’. It is illustrated by Indu Harikumar. I really like the artwork in it . The pictures are illustrated very beautifully and there are blank spaces for you to write your thoughts down. I coloured two of my favourite pictures from the book. It is a very detailed colouring book.
And you can colour it just the way you want to. After colouring it, I put it up on my window.
Rabani Aunty just left on the 6th and I wanted tell you all that we did before she left. I woke up up and studied, ate lunch and changed and went to Central Park Zoo. Mom and baby met us over there. The zoo was so fun we saw the seal feeding. It was not like a normal feeding where they make the seals just eat. Here they made the seals do tricks, one seal even made moaning sounds, it was awesome! We even got to see some snow leopards and penguins & puffins too.
After that we saw two grizzlies their names were Betty and Veronica. One of them even sat up like a human being. We saw the snow monkeys and the harbour seals. They were both so cute.
Then we went to the petting zoo. In the petting zoo, we saw pigs, lambs, sheep and fish. When we were coming back, the animals on the Musical clock on of top the tunnel right started the zoo started spinning around and a song started playing. While crossing the tunnel, we came a across a musician who was playing the song ‘ These are a few of my favourite things’.
When we were going home, we bought some candies. I was being naughty, and wanted sour candies but Rabani aunty did not get me any! So now I am going to ask dad to get me some :0)
When we finally reached home, we played a few games of ‘Spot it’. She tried to cheat but I did not let her and she got so angry!!
Then it was time for her to leave. I felt sad but I know she will back!
See you later…I will tell you more about what all we did when she was here in my other posts.
It was my birthday on 3rd of October. I turned 10!! I am in my Tweens now!
Rabani Aunty and mom surprised me by decorating my room. I woke up in the morning and was so surprised.
After I woke up, Rabani aunty and I started decorating the cake she had made in the night. It took us three hours just to decorate. It was a Monster High, butter cream frosting cake.
In the evening, I changed into my party clothes and went down, I opened my gifts. I got a keyboard from my Dad and a polaroid camera from Rabani aunty.
I went down to play with my friends. Me and my friends made a movie. The name of the movie was ‘Agent Halloween’.
After filming a few shots we went up to have dinner and get our faces painted.
After face painting we ate dinner, and went down to shoot the movie.
Hi everybody so in the last post I told how couldn’t’ go to Central Park because the Pope was there . So when he left Rabani aunty and I went with my mom and baby brother.
Over there I got my picture taken with the statue of the three bears .
After that I took a picture of my mom, baby and Rabani aunty in the tunnel. Then we saw the statue of king Jagiello then we went to the turtle pond and I took pictures of the turtles.
After that we went near the castle I took some pictures, we listened to some music.
We sat there for a while but then the baby almost fell but then we caught him. After that we walked home.
Thats it for today bye!